TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective date: June 9, 2019
Please read the following Terms & Conditions thoroughly. By accessing or using the Site (as defined below) and/or Service (as defined below) available through the Site, you hereby agree to be bound contractually by and firmly adhere to these Terms & Conditions, as they may be amended or supplemented from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you may not access the Site and use the Service.
The capitalized terms used in these Terms & Conditions shall have the following meaning:
1. Provider - an entity providing access to the Site and the Service available through the Site.
2. Sign-up Form - an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to sign up for the Service.
3. Site - a website, accessible under the URL: https://www.popbounty.com/, and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
4. Service - functionalities available through the Site, which enable Publisher to shrink his URLs (manually, by using our script or by using API) and display one of our ad formats on Publisher's website and make money every time someone sees or clicks them.
5. Program - referral program enabling Publishers to earn money by referring a friend to our Site. Program does not apply to revenue generated by a new Publisher referred to our Site by displaying Pop Ads.
6. Terms & Conditions - this document, specifying the terms and conditions of the use of the Site and the Service as well as the rights and obligations of Publishers and the Provider. The Terms & Conditions constitute a binding agreement between Publisher and the Provider, with respect to the Publisher's use of the Site and the Service.
7. Publisher - an individual who has reached the age of majority in his jurisdiction, with a full capacity to enter into legal transactions, acting on his own behalf, which makes use of the Site and the Service in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
1. The Site and the Service is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
2. The Service was designed to allow Publishers to earn money by shortening their URL links which are subsequently clicked on.
3. Publishers may also get paid by displaying one of our ad formats on Publisher's website and by referring a friend to our Site and Service.
4. The Provider reserves the right to change the Site and Service functionalities at any time, in particular by introducing new functions and facilities for Publishers.
Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability
1. Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site and the Service are as follows:
1.1. Internet connection;
1.2. Web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files; and
1.3. Valid and active e-mail account.
2. It is Publisher's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him to use the Site and the Service.
4. Publisher undertakes to respect the Terms & Conditions while using the Site and the Service, both in its current wording and with any later amendments.
5. Publisher can hold only one account The account cannot be transferred to third party or used by such a third party.
6. Publisher undertakes to abstain from any actions that could hinder or destabilize the operation of the Site or use of the Service. The Provider may, without any previous notice, undertake any action available, inclusive of a demand for compensation, as a response to any malicious activities or any other breach of the applicable law or these Terms & Conditions. Without limitation, the actions referred to in the previous sentence shall be as follows:
6.1. attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to subscriptions of other Publishers or to their computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
6.2. phishing, that is falsifying information which permits to identify Publisher or hiding such information without having first obtaining a written consent;
6.3. entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs;
6.4. unauthorized scanning of the network of other Publishers in search of security gaps;
6.5. unauthorized monitoring of network traffic or other attempts of intercepting information reserved for the Provider or to other Publishers;
6.6. unauthorized attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another Publisher;
6.7. pharming, that is the use of malicious software, disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at redirecting Publisher to a website or to another site impersonating the Site in order to gather personal data of the Publisher, the data necessary for logging or other information;
6.8. taking over IP addresses;
6.9. direct or indirect sending, collection, sale or distribution of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
7. Without limiting any other provision in these Terms & Conditions, Publisher may not use the Site to do the following or assist others to do the following:
7.1. threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
7.2. link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
7.3. frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
7.4. violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
7.5. transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
7.6. advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
7.7. interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
7.8. transmit, collect or access Publisher's personal data without the consent of those Publishers and the Provider;
7.9. engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping" or harvesting, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
7.10. defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized Publisher to access.
8. Publisher may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Publisher must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). In particular, Publishers are prohibited from:
8.1. advertising their PopBounty.com URL links directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website;
8.2. placing their PopBounty.com URL links anywhere that may: (i) contain any types of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains illegal pornographic materials; (ii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Publisher commissions from another website;
8.3. shrinking URL links which link to the websites containing the above mentioned content;
8.4. offering any incentive for a visitor to click on their PopBounty.com URL links, including gifts/points/cash;
8.5. asking/begging people to click on their PopBounty.com URL links simply to generate a revenue;
8.6. creating 'redirect loops' to generate a revenue;
8.7. spamming with their PopBounty.com URL links anywhere, including forums/chat/comments/blogs;
8.8. participating in click 'rings' where Publisher clicks on others links in return for others to click on his PopBounty.com URL links;
8.9. opening their PopBounty.com URL links in a frame or iframe;
8.10. clicking on their PopBounty.com URL links on their own (Publisher may click on his own URL link one time to test it. Publisher may not create URL links solely to "test" them.).
10. Cost per mile (cost per view) monetization model applies to all PopBounty.com URL links and ad formats displayed on the Publisher's website. Monetization model can be a subject to change at the Provider's discretion. Monetization model can be individually agreed between the Publisher and the Provider.
11. Publisher will be paid 10% of revenue generated by new Publishers who have been referred to the Site by this Publisher. Revenue generated by a new Publisher by displaying Pop Ads on the Publisher's website is not taken into account for the calculation of the referral fee.
12. The Provider may without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher, if any meaningful spam complaints naming the Provider or the Site result from Publisher's marketing activities. The Provider does not condone spamming and any complaints received due to misuse of the Service may result in the forfeit of any money accrued by Publisher.
13. Payments from the Provider are made through PayPal and Wire transfer. Publisher must have a valid PayPal address to receive a payment, as the Provider does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD $10 for PayPal and $500 for Wire Transfer.
14. Cost per view rates and revenue share scheme are subject to change at the Provider's discretion. Basic revenue share scheme in 80% (for the Publisher) and 20% (for the Provider) of a net income earned by the Provider from Pop Ads displayed on the Publisher's website.
15. The Provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. For our system to track the click, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click was not tracked by our system.
16. The Provider reserves the right to disqualify any fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
17. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in the Service and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by Publisher.
18. If Publisher is found or reported breaking any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, his account will be removed and all fees forfeited.
19. The Provider is authorized to immediately, without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher who breaches these Terms & Conditions.
20. If Publisher uses a Sign-up Form he is obliged to give real information, true to facts of the case.
21. The Provider undertakes to ensure possibly the highest quality and stability of the Site and the Service, however within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for any breaks or disturbance caused by force majeure or unauthorized activity of third parties.
22. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or the Service, caused by the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the framework of the Site. As much as possible, the Provider will be notifying Publishers of any scheduled breaks in the Site operation and the Service accessibility or any inconveniences that may occur in its use. The Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance works on the IT system equipment used to provide access to the Site and the Service, which may temporarily cause difficulties or make it impossible for Publishers to use the Service.
23. In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and the Service, the Provider reserves the right to temporarily reduce or suspend the access to the Site without previously notifying Publishers and to conduct maintenance works aimed to reinstate the security and stability of the Site and the Service.
24. Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not bear any liability in case of other Publishers or third party submitting any claims towards the Provider regarding a breach of the Terms & Conditions or the law in force, either by other Publishers or by third party. Only Publisher or third party being in breach of the law in force shall be liable in such a case.
Moment of Concluding of the Agreement
2. Subscription to the Service may be made by accessing the Site, filling a Sign-up Form and clicking on "SIGN UP NOW" button.
3. Publisher can terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site, effective forthwith, at any time and without stating any reasons. To that aim, the Publisher needs to send a relevant declaration to us.
4. Publisher may stop using the Site and the Service at any time
1. The Site and the Service and all rights related thereto are the exclusive property of the Provider or third parties. All creative elements placed on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, and in particularly by copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, texts and other distinctive signs appearing on the Sites are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties. Therefore, they may not be reproduced, used or represented without the prior written authorization of the Provider or third parties.
2. Publisher hereby undertakes to respect intellectual property rights (including author's economic rights and industrial property rights, as well as the rights resulting from registration of trademarks) to which the Provider or third parties are entitled.
3. On the condition that the Publisher complies with all his/her obligations under these Terms & Conditions, the Provider hereby grants to Publisher a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable right to access and to use the Service as the Provider intends the Service to be used, and only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Provider grants to the Publisher no other rights, implied or otherwise. Publisher will not nor will Publisher allow any third party to: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Service; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (iii) rent, sublicense, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights (or purport to do any of the same) in or to the Service; and (iv) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service. Publisher will use the Service solely for his/her own internal use. Publisher will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of and access to the Service. Publisher may not provide access to the Service to third parties. The license granted above and Publisher's right of use of the Service will terminate immediately if Publisher fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
3. In case Publisher is making use of the Site or the Service in a manner violating these Terms & Conditions or the law in force, the Provider shall have the right to use the Publisher's personal data within the scope necessary to establish his/her liability. In such a case the Provider shall notify the Publisher of his/her committing illegal activities with a demand of their immediate cessation.
If you have any queries regarding or comments on these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.